Wednesday 7 December 2011

Blackwillow Blog Resurrection

Some months ago I decided (somewhat hastily it turns out) to leave this Blog and concentrate more on another one I run as I just didn't seem to have the time and energy to maintain two..... but, we're all allowed to change our minds aren't we?

Why have I changed my mind? Well, what's the point of having a space with my name on it and no activity.  It just seems daft.  So my task this week is to think about how I'm going to use my time when my littlest one starts his nursery place in January 2012.  Most of my creativity is channelled into the evenings (not easy having been a full-time mum all day) but at the same time I have to practice and prepare for my belly dance classes, work on dances I am preparing AND do all of my promotional work.

In January though, I shall get two hours a day to do one or more of the above things uninterrupted.  What bliss!

In the meantime, I'd like to show you a picture of a choker I made recently - I've got plans for more and I'll keep you posted.


I've got another two like this in production, although they may have to wait as tonight I shall be helping out at a school Christmas Fayre and I'm unlikely to get in early enough to get either of them finished.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back. I am sure you will find some use for this blog. I am in a similar situation where I locked myself out of my previous one and had to start anew but now I have access to my first blog and don't know what to do with it.
    Love the chocker, very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......