Friday 4 March 2011

Feathers #2

So tonight I was going to try and get an early night.....

Instead I've made (or started to make) four pairs of layered feathered earrings.  I say started because I'm waiting for the glue to go off overnight and tomorrow night I'll get them all wired up.  I won't take pics now (boo!) because the light here is dreadful and won't show them off in their glory.

This batch probably won't have a huge amount of bling attached because I want to put them up on Etsy as part of a tiered set - that means that the next set will have rhinestones and freshwater pearls threaded onto them as extra decoration and will offer customers the opportunity to buy the unthreaded ones at a lower price than the threaded ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......