Monday 14 March 2011

Couldn't Get a Photo......

...because I had to stop the water from leaking through the ceiling below.  Today my pre-schooler son decided to run the taps in the upstairs bathroom sink.  I was down-stairs getting my daughter's packed lunch ready when she said, "Mum, is he having a bath?"

No, I thought....

NO!!!!

Cue legging it upstairs to find the taps turned on full and a floor half-covered in water.  Many many towels later it was all mopped up and now the plug has been removed from the sink but the sad reality is that when the taps are turned on fully enough, no plug is needed to flood the sink and the floor.....

The upside is that I was quite awake because not one small child crawled into bed with me at an ungodly hour.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......